WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
This policy covers how BATTS R US treats personal information that BATTS R US collects and receives, including information related to your past use of BATTS R US products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
BATTS R US collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- BATTS R US will only store customer information in their databases with customer approval.
- BATTS R US uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- By registering and creating an account with BATTS R US you acknowledge that from time to time BATTS R US may send you by email information on products pertaining but not limited to special offers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
BATTS R US does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with BATTS R US under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help BATTS R US communicate with you about offers from BATTS R US and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- BATTS R US may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your BATTS R US or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.